2023 Summer Writing Workshop
For information, please contact Jane Ware directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
What can be expected in Writers’ Workshop?
By the end of each ten-week class your student will have:
- Engaged in the study of a specific genre
- Authored a complete piece of writing using the strategies of that genre
- Taken personal responsibility for effective writing
- Realized that the writing process is doable, manageable, and enjoyable
- Review last week’s work, establishing our place in the process
- Lesson focused on a specific strategy related to the selected genre
- Writing block time
- Individual feedback and guidance from the teacher
- Conclusion and link to next session